- Hair fall can be very stressful
- Garlic can be very helpful to fight hair fall
- Know different methods to use garlic for hair growth
- Still stressing over that stubborn hair fall? Here is another ingredient from your kitchen that can help you control hair fall effectively- Garlic. Garlic is one of the most commonly found ingredients in an Indian kitchen. It is also a part of almost every Indian dish which not just enhances the taste of the food but also adds a lot of nutritional values to the food. Garlic can be used to control hair fall effectively. It has certain properties which can help you fight hair fall.
How does garlic work for hair fall?
- Certain properties which make garlic a great ingredient to fight hair fall include:
- It has some essential ingredients which can help you fight hair fall like zinc, sulfur and calcium
- It has anti-microbial properties which kill the germs and bacteria that can lead to hair fall
- It contains an element called selenium which boosts blood circulation that stimulates hair growth
- It cleanses hair follicles which prevents clogging and provide strength to the hair
- It will also help you treat dandruff
Ways to use Garlic and coconut oil for hair growth
- Coconut oil offers multiple benefits to hair health, when combined with garlic it can help you fight hail fall as well. Take around two cloves of garlic and chop it into very small pieces. Now some mildly warm coconut oil and add garlic to the oil. Massage this mixture all over your scalp. Keep this mixture for at least 30 minutes and later wash your hair as usual.
Garlic and honey for hair growth
You can also combine garlic with honey to treat hair fall. Take around 8 cloves of garlic and crush them well to extract around two tablespoons of juice. Now add one tablespoon of honey to the mixture. Mix them well to combine the two ingredients properly. Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp properly. Leave this at least 20 minutes. Later wash it with warm a mil shampoo. Repeat this remedy twice a week for best results.
Ginger and garlic for hair growth
- Ginger is another common ingredient of every kitchen. You can combine both the ingredients to fight hair loss. Take two medium sized pieces of ginger and around 8 cloves of garlic and crush them well together. Once you get a fine pulp keep it aside. Now heat a carrier oil in a pan, you can use coconut oil or olive oil. Now add the paste to the oil. Heat the oil until the pulp turns brown in colour. Now let the mixture cool down. Once the oil is completely cool, separate the pulp of ginger and garlic from the oil. Now massage this oil all over your scalp and keep it for around 30 minutes. Later wash your hair with a mild shampoo. You can repeat this remedy twice a week.