- Boneless chicken – 1/2 kg
- Potato : 3 boiled & mashed
- Finely chopped Onion : 1 big sized
- Ginger (Chopped) : 1 tablespoon
- Green chilli (Chopped) : 2-3
- Turmeric powder : 1 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder : 1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder : 1 teaspoon
- bread crumbs : 1 cup
Beaten Eggs : 2
Salt : as needed
Oil : for frying
Chicken Cutlets preparation
- Pressure cook the potatoes and peel and mash it. Keep it aside.
- Cut the chicken in to small pieces and apply the red chilly powder and turmeric powder on the pieces and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Pressure cook the chicken pieces with little water and salt.
- Mean while in a medium sized pan pour some oil and heat it. Add the chopped onions, ginger, green chillies and saute till it turns soft.
- Mince the chicken meat and add it to the pan along with the pepper powder, garam masala. Saute it for 10- 15 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and allow the mixture cool for 10 minutes.
- Once it is cooled add the mashed potatoes and mix well using your hands. (The mixture should hold shape when rolled into balls).
- Roll out small portions of the mixture into lime sized ball and flatten it between the palms to give it shape.
- Dip each cutlet in beaten egg and roll them in breadcrumbs, making sure that all sides are nicely coated.
- In another pan heat the oil and fry the cutlets in medium flame till they are golden brown.
- Serve with tomato Ketchup.