1. Orange Peel and Yogurt – Face Pack
Take 1 tbsp of orange peel powder and 2 tbsp of yogurt. Mix well. Apply on face and wash off after 20 minutes to get clear, fresh, and toned up tight looking skin. This is an instant rejuvenating face pack which you can apply before a party or any big event.
2. Orange Peel, Turmeric and Honey – Face Wash
Use this face wash over a period of time to remove stubborn tan. Take 1 tbsp orange peel powder, just a pinch of cosmetic turmeric, and 1 tbsp of natural honey. Mix everything well into a fine paste. Apply on the face and neck, and wash off after 5 to 10 minutes with any gentle face cleanser or rose water. Try not to use this on acne prone skin but if you decide to do so then follow it up with an acne skin face pack.
3. Orange peel powder and walnut powder and sandalwood paste –
Take a tbsp of orange powder and add 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder and a tbsp of walnut powder. Then add 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of rose water to make a paste. Leave on the face for 5 minutes and rinse off to get bright skin which will give instant glow post gentle exfoliation.
4. Orange Peel, Multani Mitti and Rose Water – Face Pack
This one is recommended for oily skin. Take 1 tbsp of orange peel powder, 1 tbsp of multani mitti and make a smooth paste out of it by adding rose water. Apply on the face and neck and rinse off only when its semi dry. This face pack will deep cleanse your skin and pull out both black heads and white heads.
- To open up your pores, you can also have a quick splash with warm water as an alternative to steaming.
- To liquefy your coconut oil, place it in a bowl of hot water and it will melt in a few seconds.
- It doesn’t matter if you use low fat or skim milk instead of full fat milk in this mask.