- 1package (10 oz) frozen mixed vegetables, cooked
- 1cup diced cooked chicken
1can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
1can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Original biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well
- Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim. Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place
- Bake at 375°F 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.