- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 2 cups shredded or pulled deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated original breadsticks
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2cups shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)lts.
- In nonstick 5-quart Dutch oven, heat evaporated milk, 4 1/2 cups hot water, the chicken, and salt to taste to boiling over high heat.
- Separate breadsticks; cut into 1-inch pieces with kitchen scissors, dropping them into the boiling mixture. Reduce heat; simmer 12 to 14 minutes, stirring frequently, until dumplings are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make mixed vegetables as directed on bag.
Remove from heat; stir in vegetables and cheese, stirring until cheese me