- 2cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 4tablespoons butter
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 6slices (0.75 oz each) Cheddar cheese, halved
- 6slices (0.75 oz each) mozzarella cheese, halved
- 6slices (0.75 oz each) pepper Jack cheese, halved
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
Remove dough from both cans; do not unroll. Place in pan in a circle; pinch both ends of dough firmly together to seal into 1 ring. Bake 30 to 33 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly, about 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, 40 to 50 minutes.
Line 18×13-inch sheet pan with cooking parchment paper. With serrated bread knife, carefully cut bread in half horizontally; place bread rings cut sides up on pan.
- In small microwavable bowl, place butter. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds or until melted. Stir in garlic powder. Brush both sides of each ring with garlic butter.
- Use decorative side of ring for top of Bundtwich. Place Cheddar cheese slices evenly in decorative side of bread ring. Place mozzarella, then pepper Jack cheese slices evenly in other side of bread ring. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and rings are hot.
- Carefully replace decorative side of bread ring; lightly press. With serrated bread knife, cut into 8 wedges to serve