- 2cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2packages (5.5 oz each) garlic & herbs Boursin™ cheese
- 1tablespoon butter, melted
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Separate dough into 16 triangles. Use kitchen scissors or knife to cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons cheese on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Using photo as a guide, place crescents next to each other in tree-shaped pattern on cookie sheet, starting with trunk and working up to top.
Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until deep golden brown. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with parsley.
- To transfer tree to platter, lift it up still attached to parchment paper, and place on platter. Run large, flat spatula underneath tree on all sides, then lift parchment paper on one side, and slide tree onto platter.
- We tested with garlic & herbs Boursin™ cheese, but feel free to use your favorite flavor.